Metallographic laboratory renders the following types of services:
1. Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers hardness tests (micro-hardness).
2. Tensile strength testing of strips and wire made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and determination of rupture strength δb and elongation δ.
3. Microstructure analysis of ferrous and non-ferrous metals as delivered.
4. Structural analysis of defects in tools, parts and semi-finished products made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
5. Structural quality control of the tools, parts and semi-finished products made of non-ferrous metals.–
The German metallographic microscope Axio Scоpe.A1MAT fitted with software allows solving the following tasks:
- microstructure examination after heat treatment of tube blanks, membrane and bellows blanks, parts of devices and units;
- incoming inspection of metals, welded seams, defects of parts and tools;
- software allows for calculation of parameters,- measurement results can be printed out with microstructure photos.
Tatiana Kholodkova, Head of Metallographic laboratory. Tel.: (834-2) 29-64-37