Chemical laboratory (production and industrial sanitation control)The Laboratory for production and industrial sanitation control is certified by the Federal State-Funded Institution “Mordovian Centre for Standardization, Metrology and Certification” to conduct laboratory analyses, recognized by other organizations, and to check the conditions required for measurement until 2022.
The Laboratory for production and industrial sanitation control renders the following types of services:
- chemical analysis for the incoming inspection of materials, metals and alloys;
- analysis of electroplating baths, waste water;
- analysis of the air in production premises and sanitary protection zones;
- measurement of indoor microclimate parameters, light intensity, noise and vibration;
- X-ray fluorescence analysis of metals and alloys.
Natalia Trubenkova, Head of the Laboratory. Tel.: (834-2) 29-64-34